Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 41425119-45
- Supplier Name: Doghammer_Porto
- EAN: 4251414205642
- Length: 350 cm
- Width: 250 cm
- Height: 60 cm
- Weight: 0,4 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN PORTUGAL
You will love the Quaxi cork / wool felt AD Buam! The footbed, anatomically adapted to the feet, gives you a secure grip in the shoe. An additional damping layer keeps your feet fit even on longer trips and also prevents piercing of sharp stones or roots. The uppermaterial of natural cork provides a pleasant foot climate and is slip resistant.
The slightly wider strap prevents the heel from slipping out. The belt is sewn together from several parts, a special reinforcement material between wool felt and the denim lining provides additional stability and dimensional stability. An elaborate construction of the toe string will let out every thought of open skin between your toes. The inside of the microfibre-coated string is a soft wool yarn, which adapts to your toes after a short wearing period.
The special highlight of this model is the strap adjustment, which allows an individual adjustment of the strap to your feet - whether the strap needs to be tight for the approach or it needs to be more loose during securing your climbing partner - no problem! This unique shoe is rounded off with a sole, specially developed for outdoor use with our German supplier. The sole is made of cork and rubber, which gives you a secure grip on each terrain.
HIGHLIGHTS & CONSTRUCTION
- Strap adjustment for an individual fitting
- Non-slip upper material made out of the renewable material cork
- specially developed sole for a secure grip on each terrain
- Cork/latex footbed adapted to the anatomic shape of your feet
- Additional damping layer for your working comfort
- raw natural cork
- high quality cork/rubber sole
- soft and comfortable EVA
- natural wool felt
- abrasion-resistant denim
- 400g / pair at size 43
- The shoes are normal size. With the strap adjustment you have the additional possibility to adapt the strap individual to your feet.
HANDCRAFTED IN PORTUGAL
- This Doghammer Outdoor Sandal is handcrafted in our shoe factory in Portugal. With decades of experience, Portugal is well-known for their high-quality shoemaking skills. We have consciously chosen a family-run manufacture, their way of working and ideals fits in to our philosophy of a sustainable and fair production. Several times a year we are visiting our manufacturer and our suppliers. We are amazed on their enthusiasm and dedication of this traditional craft. During our visits it is not uncommon for us to stand by the grinder ourselves and work together on new ideas.
|Women or Men?:||Men|
|application area:||Allround, Outdoor|
|Material:||Natural cork, Natural material, Wool felt|
|Fancy-factor:||brave & sober, with strap adjustment|
|Typ of the footbed:||with anatomic footbed|
Versand – sicher & schnell
- Deutschland: 1,95 €, ab 100,- € versandkostenfrei
- Österreich: 3,95 €, ab 100,- € versandkostenfrei
- Europa: 9,95 €
- International: 24,95 €
Wir setzen auf einen CO2-Neutral Versand mit DHL, DPD und der österreischen Post.
In unseren Paketen, die wir übrigens mehrfach verwenden, wirst du kein Plastik finden.
Rücksendung – unkompliziert & zuverlässig
1. Klicke auf folgenden Link oder melde dich in deinem Kundenkonto an.
2. Wähle unter Bestellungen den Artikel aus, den du zurücksenden möchtest.
3. Drucke einen Retourenschein und ein Rücksendeetikett aus.
4. Sobald die Rücksendung bei uns eingetroffen ist, wird sie umgehend bearbeitet.
Bei Fragen melde dich gerne unter der +49 (0) 8031 796 38736.
Weitere Infos findest du in unserem Widerrufsrecht