Closed slipper - Kästle limited edition
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costsOrder number: 7302299-36
Attention: You can already pre-order the limited Kästle slippers. We will start with the delivery beginning of December.
HANDCRAFTED IN PORTUGAL
Slippers with Kästle Climbing skin - the first 100 pairs were sold out after 2 hours. We will get a second delivery beginning of December. Take your chance!
For the outer material of the closed hut shoe, we use clippings skins and give them a new task. The upcycling project was developed with the ski climbing skin manufacturer Kästle. They collect their production waste which will be reused in our shoes . The skins give our shoes the unique look.
The feed of the Hutschoe is real sheep wool and offers your feet a pleasant warm foot climate - with or without socks. With the slip resistant cork rubber sole you have a secure grip even on wet tile floors. Also your feet won’t get wet if you watch the night sky in front of the hut. By the way, the cork for the soles comes mostly from cork oaks from Portugal, which grow not far from our production. For a soft feeling, we have incorporated an extra cushioning in the heel area, so your feet can recover even better after the tight mountaineering or ski touring boots.
For cleaning, we recommend wahsing the shoes either by hand or in the washing net in the wool washing program.
Please note: Each of these slippers is unique and the shoes will differ from the picture in the shop. Why is that? Since we use leftovers from production for the strap, the parts from which we punch the strap are always different in size and shape. So that we can upcycle as much as possible, we use every piece of the material. Of course, this means that every shoe is unique and your Kästle slipper will definitely not be available again!
HIGHLIGHTS & COMPOSITION
Discover more products from Doghammer
|casual winter shoes||more slippers||sustainable hiking shoes|
- slip resistant cork rubber sole
- warm 100% sheepskin lining
- soft cushioning in the heel area
- upcycling - leftovers from skiclimbingskins get a new lif
- genuine natural cork
- cutting leftovers from skiclimbingskins of the brand Kästle
- warm Sheepwool
- 350g / Pair by size 39
- The shoes are normal size. Initially, the strap is a bit stiffer and narrower, but this comes as soon as the skiclimbingskin has been run in. If you would like to wear them with socks we recommend the next larger size.
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
- This Doghammer sandal is handcrafted in our shoe factory in Portugal. The Portuguese have since become known for their high-quality shoemaking. We visit our manufactory and suppliers several times a year and are always amazed at the enthusiasm and dedication of this ancient craft. We have consciously chosen a family-run production that fits in with their ideals and their way of working to our philosophy of sustainability and a fair production. During our visits, it is not uncommon for us to stand by the grinding machine ourselves and work on new ideas with the employees of the factory.
|Gender:||Men, Unisex, Women|
|Season:||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Natural materials:||Cork, Sheep wool|
Versand – sicher & schnell
- Deutschland: 1,95 €, ab 100,- € versandkostenfrei
- Österreich: 3,95 €, ab 100,- € versandkostenfrei
- Europa: 9,95 €
- International: 24,95 €
Wir setzen auf einen CO2-Neutral Versand mit DHL, DPD und der österreischen Post.
In unseren Paketen, die wir übrigens mehrfach verwenden, wirst du kein Plastik finden.
Rücksendung – unkompliziert & zuverlässig
1. Klicke auf folgenden Link oder melde dich in deinem Kundenkonto an.
2. Wähle unter Bestellungen den Artikel aus, den du zurücksenden möchtest.
3. Drucke einen Retourenschein und ein Rücksendeetikett aus.
4. Sobald die Rücksendung bei uns eingetroffen ist, wird sie umgehend bearbeitet.
Bei Fragen melde dich gerne unter der +49 (0) 8031 796 38736.
Weitere Infos findest du in unserem Widerrufsrecht
Toller Schuh. Nicht nur für die Hütte :)
Super warmer bequemer Haus- oder Hüttenschuh.
I received the slippers three weeks ago and they are awesome. I wear them everyday and really like the idea behind the slippers and the upcycling project with Kästle.
Schaut super aus!
Geniale Idee! Ich fahre selber Kästle Ski und bin ein großer Fan. Die Hüttenschuhe machen mein Sortiment komplett :)